Credit controller required for a leading firm in Dublin 12. Full time role, permanent basis with a salary of €28 - €32k on offer. Interviews immediately available for suitable candidates.
You will report into the Finance Manager and work in a busy and successful team.
- Managing Returned Direct Debits
- Manage all aspects of SEPA queries
- Manage Accounts Ledger
- Manage administration for the Credit Management Department
- General office duties
- Any Other Ad Hoc Duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor
- Dealing with banks regarding lodgements and incoming payments
- Dealing with Customers regarding outstanding payments, processing and generating reminder letters
- Daily/weekly and monthly reporting
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Check customer's credit ratings
- Responsible for large key accounts
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Processing supplier invoices
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills
- SAP (FI module)
- Excel experience essential
- Accountancy qualification preferable but not essential
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Apply below for immediate consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.