Credit Controller | 6 month FTC | Telecommunications | Santry
Our client, a professional telecommunications company based in Santry, Co. Dublin, is currently recruiting a Credit Controller on full-time basis for a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to the finance and credit management teams and work to contribute to the overall success of the business.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivery of a high quality, customer focused service to clients.
- Ensuring Cash Target is achieved and > 3 month debt is below target.
- Contacting customers via telephone & email, for collection of overdue invoices.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Liaise with Sales, Customer Service and Service Delivery regarding Cancellation / Terminations.
- Resolving queries, ensuring credits & refunds are authorised and processed as required.
- Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
- Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
- Preparing accounts for Legal action where necessary.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence / contact activity.
- Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly.
- Proactive approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Identify High Risk accounts, manage liquidations.
- Ad hoc requirements as required by the Credit Manager.
- At least 3-4 years experience in a fast-paced role in a Credit Control capacity
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook with knowledge of Sage/SAP a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude and methodical approach to tasks
- Flexible in approach to working arrangements
- €32-34k salary DOE
- On-site parking
- Immediate start (working hours Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm wiht one hour for lunch)
- Fun office environment
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for review.