CREDIT CONTROLLER |PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Our client based in Glasnevin is searching for a Credit Controller to join their team.
The successful applicant will possess strong critical thinking and decision making skills. Your work will play a major role in maximising revenue and mitigating credit risk.
- Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions
- Maintain accurate records of loans, analyse the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal proceedings if necessary
- Excellent teamwork, organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and an eye for detail
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions
- Familiarity with data entry and analysis
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.