Highly professional Credit manager urgently needed for our Client based in Co Down, you will be expected to provide high level management to the Credit Control team that controls the organisation's accounts receivable asset. You will foster an environment that has a proactive approach to cash collection and minimising exposure to bad debts.
- Lead and develop the Credit Control function
- Maintain the credit and risk profile of the company in accordance with policies
- Manage the accounts receivable balances and collections in line with set targets
- Promote an end-to-end understanding of the value that the credit control function delivers to the business, specifically where value is added
- Lead the credit control team to deliver credit control services according to specifications, schedule, quality, and other customer requirements
- To gain a clear understanding of what our customers value, how the delivery of credit control meets those needs, and the critical elements that need to be actively managed
- Ensure credit control systems and processes support the business's ability to effectively compete and continue with growth targets
- Manage team of credit controllers, allocating work effectively, undertaking review to ensure a high quality service and being a point of escalation for issues from both the team and the client
- Assist team members to translate team goals and objectives into individual objectives
Key Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to solve problems, think analytically, communicate effectively, and execute efficiently.
- Exceptional people manager, who recognises that people are a valuable resource and can communicate effectively with their staff
- Encourage a collaborative working environment
- Ability to identify and eliminate inefficient processes
- At least 5 years working as a Credit Team Leader/Manager in a high pressure environment