rafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Archaeologist Curatorial E to start ASAP until 27th March 2020.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.50
13+ week's £15.87
Hours: 37 Flexible working hours may be arranged with local management
Degree in Archaeology or related subject or a post graduate qualification in archaeology
- Experience in excavation and post excavation work including reporting on finds
- Experience of the Monuments and Buildings Record/Sites and Monuments Record
- Good use of Excel
- Based in the National Monuments and Buildings Record team, and will be responsible for carrying out a a data cleansing exercise in preparation for an imminent digital transformation project
- Required to access the current list of site types and make the lists consistent with each other
- Need to categorise types into groups for easier implementation in thenew system and propose scope notes to explain terms where necessary
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland