Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Curatorial F to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months initially.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.50 per hour
13+ week's £14.19 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: 9.00 - 5.00 (mon - fri)
- At least a second class honours degree in any discipline and at least one of the following;
- a post graduate archival or records/information management qualification e.g. Diploma in Archive Administration or an MA in Archive Administration or Records Management;
- or at least one years experience in applying archival or records and information management principals, policies and practices.
- Researching and responding to requests for information relating to official collections at PRONI and collating information on such requests.
- Sorting and cataloguing official collections and updating existing PRONI catalogues in line with international standards.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a small team
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland