Customer Accounts Administrator | Permanent | Dublin 15 |
Located in Dublin 15, our client provides distribution services within the FMCG (Food) Industry. They are committed to growing its business and ensuring they have the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Customer Accounts Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The new team member will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts, develop business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the department. This is a busy, varied role with scope for career progression and development opportunities.
- Handling all customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with various departments such as Sales, Customer Support, Merchandising and Distribution to ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Communicate to key managers relevant information to effectively manage customer expectations
- Supply chain support : includes service level reporting, stock reporting, goods in and customer return processing
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service and/or environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Experience in retail or FMCG sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.