Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor in Belfast City Centre. This is a Full Time role on an ongoing temporary basis.
As a customer advisor for our client you will be responsible for customer contact dealing with queries and issues over the phone, face to face and across digital and social media channels.
- Provide accurate and consistent information and advice to customers
- Participate in our clients customer events
- Ensure all actions required to support customers are completed within agreed timeframes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer service
- Deal with any customer concerns at first point of contact and ensure first time resolution where possible.
- Responsible for processing forms, evidence and correspondence that is handed in at our clients reception
- Scanning documentation and ensuring audit trail is created
- Flexibility to support other customer service teams
- Work on specific projects, policies, and procedure development as and when required.
- Educated to A-Level or minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Customer Service Inc. Telephone, face to face or digital
- Working experience of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Customer Advisor role please apply online for the attention of Katie Doyle.