Customer Advisor (Inbound)
Airport Road West
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor on a permanent basis based in Airport Road West. Our client is the largest utilities organisation in Northern Ireland.
As a Customer Advisor your role will be to provide engineering support including back office administration duties.
- Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers in a challenging and target driven environment.
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints and reported gas emergencies.
- Updating connection, metering and service information on company systems following incoming calls from 'operational field operatives'. Able to interpret and translate technical information to ensure that the appropriate responses and data capture requirements are initiated.
- Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation. Including planning appliance repairs/servicing, service work requests and initial gas service connections utilising the diary and resource planning system and processes.
- General administrative tasks, recording customer complaints and data inputting of sales call reports, service work documentation, completed meter/ service job documents and installer management information. Preparation and follow up of promotional mailings.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company systems and processes with the ability to effectively comply with their requirements.
- Contribute to the achievement of our clients corporate goals and objectives with particular emphasis on delivering customer service standards through personal behaviour and a positive attitude.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience with an administration function
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A-C
- Experience of working within a high pressurised environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Comprehensive IT skills - Microsoft Office Packages
- Free Car Park
- Onsite Canteen
- Shower Facilities
- Free Bus from City Centre
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
Please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***