Omagh, Co Tyrone
Temporary with a view to going permanent
Located outside Omagh, Co Tyrone, our Client Manufactures and Wholesales Agricultural spare parts and accessories for machinery. They have an opportunity for a Customer Advisor to join the team.
You will be providing high levels of customer service to the customer base over the telephone for all general customer enquiries and orders.
- Answering incoming calls
- Processing of sales orders
- Maintenance of customer database
- Arranging shipping/delivery for orders
- Packing orders when needed
Hours of Work: 40 hrs per week 9.00am-6pm
- Previous experience in an office role
- MS Office and Outlook Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A customer focused approach and a genuine commitment to putting the customers needs first.
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and solve customer problems effectively and efficiently.
- £8.34 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.