Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking Customer Advisors to Join our client based in Belfast.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Excellent English - spoken and written communication must be clearly understood.
- Should have basic knowledge of Telecommunication / WAN network.
- Fault management engineer is responsible for monitoring and resolving the fault ticket
- Responsible for directing and coordinating with internal and external team to carry out corrective action ensuring that faults are effectively resolved within the SLA.
- Need to closely work with multiple teams and operate in a high pressure, time constrained work environment, should be analytical and be able to apply professional judgment to successfully perform the assigned responsibilities.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customer (Both Internal/External)
- Ability to review and analyze customer needs and provide appropriate client options/solutions
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.