Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Advisor for our client based in Salford, Greater Manchester.
Requirements & Duties
- 2 years of work experience of which at least one year should be in Telecom-troubleshooting/Fault-management domain.
- Excellent English - spoken and written communications must be clearly understood
- Should possess basic Technical knowledge of Telecommunication/WAN network.
- Fault-management L2 Engineer is responsible for monitoring and resolving the fault tickets that escalated due to inappropriate resolution steps taken at L1 stage.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating with internal and external team to carry out corrective action ensuring that faults are effectively resolved within the SLA.
- Need to closely work with multiple teams and operate in a high pressure, time constrained work environment, should be analytical and be able to apply professional judgement to successfully perform the assigned responsibilities.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customer (Both Internal/External)
- Ability to review and analyse customer needs and provide appropriate client options/solutions.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.