Customer Care Administrators | Banking | Dublin 18 |
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. This organisation is represented globally and they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding. They are motivated to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
They are currently searching for experienced Customer Care Administrators to join their team. New team members will be based at their head office in Central Park, Dublin 18.
There are entry level roles available and roles for candidates who have previous banking experience dealing with complaints and ideally have their QFA qualification.
Purpose of Role
- The role holder will work across a range of complaints and customer queries.
- To take ownership of duties within specific teams and to resolve in accordance with the standards, guidance and appropriate regulations.
- Helps the business to provide the best possible experience to customers and is an active part in the teams journey to being a Centre of Excellence.
What will you do
- Take ownership of allocated complaints/ queries and undertake any investigation required
- Ensure complaints are identified, thoroughly and impartially investigated and resolved in accordance with the Complaint Handling Standards and appropriate regulations.
- Ensures that wider issues identified through complaint handling are escalated to be addressed/corrected by the business
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Previous experience working in a banking background desirable
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication: Experience in letter writing
- Proven ability to manage and defuse conflict
- Proven ability to resolve disputes and agree settlement
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adherence to company policies
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word
- QFA Qualification
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank. Part of the pre-employment screening will include obtaining regulated references for the last two years.
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.