Customer Collaboration Manager
In partnership with our client based in Dublin 12, I am recruiting for a Customer Collaboration Manager to manage the supply chain relationship with their largest key customers. The successful candidate will have experience in managing or supervising a team as you will have 3 direct reports, and ideally you will have previous experience with order/stock management and/or in a supply chain environment.
Our client is an innovative and forward thinking business, with a portfolio of well known brand names and a commitment to be the best they can be in their space.
On a daily basis, you can expect to get involved in the following :
- Managing the supply chain relationship with large key customers
- Management of the Customer Planning Team and Office Manager, emphasising employee engagement
- Implementing a suite of customer planning metrics and reports including Service Level reporting
- Managing the day to day relationship with storage and transport partners
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
- Support the wider supply chain team when required
- Manage key customer planning IT projects
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate strong I.T skills, excellent communication skills, and you will be an analytical thinker who enjoys problem solving. You must be comfortable in handling and interpreting large amounts of complex data and you will be a peoples person who leads from the front and can motivate your team. You thrive in a busy environment, you are very proficient in MS Excel and you can engage with customers and exceed service expectations.
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Experience supervising or managing people
- Experience generating and developing reports in Excel
- ERP/CRM systems knowledge an advantage
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.