Customer Experience Project Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and managing a wide range of customer experience projects and developing a long term strategy.
- Define the customer experience journey and develop ongoing processes
- Support operations to implement defining measurements and coordinate internal communications, training school, L&D and design and detail.
- Establish document control systems
- Prepare monthly project reports
- Ensure project data is submitted for project management evaluation and KPI's
- Develop and maintain a Project Execution plan
- Significant management experience delivering customer service strategies, plans and initiatives
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Budget management experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.