Customer Service Representative
Our client is trying to further strengthen the function of Customer Service within our Contracts Department to ensure our level of Service is the best in the industry.
- Communicating to customers by phone and email
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, achieving targets set out for the department
- Administration, including pick note creation, reports, stock/order adjustments, order entry, and processing exchange orders. These duties/ requirements may change as required by each individual customer.
- Tracking orders to completion, and ownership of leadtime KPI's
- Troubleshooting customer issues, relating to our online ordering system such as resetting passwords and finding user guides.
- Setting up new customers on our IT systems
- Providing order status/updates to customers and account managers
- Support other Customer Service Team members when required
- Work closely with other Tailored Image teams and Account Managers, to achieve our customer service targets
Skills & Attributes
- Customer focused
- Informative and friendly
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and presentable - Good telephone manner
- Good team worker
- Can cope well under pressure of deadlines
- Flexible and highly motivated
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Good Knowledge of IT systems
- Innovative and keen to learn new skills
Experience in a similar role is essential, though doesn't have to be same industry
Good level of education