Customer Service Administrators
Our client in Dublin 1, a public sector body, are recruiting for multiple Customer Service Administrator positions. These roles are offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis until December 2020, with the likelihood that they will become permanent.
The salary is €25,909, you will receive 26 days annual leave, and after 6 months you are entitled to a pension and Flexi-time - meaning you can accrue up to an additional 13 days holidays per year. Typically, hours are 9 to 5pm, but with flexi-time you can work it to suit you.
Ideally you will have some experience in a Customer Service Administration capacity, or working in a busy call centre type environment, managing queries and follow up administration.
You will join a professional and lively work environment and ideally and you must be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through management of tickets, good communications and case management.
- Support operational activities and tasks to ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Support compliance with programme rules & guidance, internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments
- Financial administration supports particularly in relation to the payments generation breakdowns
- Respond to internal/external queries and information requests, as appropriate in relation to operational activities
- Work in collaboration with programme centre staff to ensure smooth and efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk and complete follow up activities in relation to compliance reports
- Delivery of excellent levels of customer service, meeting specific activity metrics and the expectations as outlined in our customer charter
- Responsibility and accountability for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA's, in a solution-focused manner
- Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers
If this sounds of interest to you, and you would like a role whereby you will be busy and enjoy the benefits of flexi-time and a generous annual leave allowance, apply below. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday April 26th, with interviews to be held the following week.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.