Customer Service Administrator
Job Title - Customer Service Agent - Own Transport Essential
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Agent in Dublin 12.
The Role: Customer Service Agent
Responsibilities: To process orders and handle any customer enquiries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner. Provide cover for the trade counter department when needed.
- Answering Phones
- Deal with any customer complaints or issues
- Receive and log all calls for the Service Department.
- Prioritise all calls and assign to Service Engineers as appropriate.
- Be responsible for Call Desk and all handling and dispatching of calls to Engineers.
- Distribute relevant customer reports on a daily basis (Excel proficiency essential).
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Adhoc administration tasks as required.
- To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers
- Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach to customers at all times
- Beat customer expectations, e.g. through continuous improvement, prevention of error recurrence, etc.
- Take responsibility in resolving any customer complaints
- Be an active member of the customer service team
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure procedures are followed.
- Computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Call Desk experience a distinct advantage
- Initiative to handle different situations on a daily basis
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities as required
- Over a year working in a customer service department as a customer service agent
- To have successfully completed an ECDL or equivalent course
- Good understanding of the company, the services we provide and what our customers expect from us
- Experience in outbound calls
Competitive salary (23,000)
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.