Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a number of Customer Service Agents in Dublin 22.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and competitive Customer Service Agents to join the Customer Service team. You should be an excellent communicator, be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner
- Delivery of a professional, efficient and timely standard of customer service
- Drive sales of new and complimentary product ranges
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Ask questions to identify customer needs effectively and maximise sales opportunities
- Develop relationships and build rapport with our customers and business partners to ensure customer satisfaction (account management style with your own defined set of customers)
- Build an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of industry trends
- Contribute to the overall success of the sales teams through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focussing new business campaigns
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within a contact centre environment or other sales/customer service role
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with drive, enthusiasm and a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints effectively
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets within a team environment
- Confident and professional manner
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP
- Experience of working in a FMCG and / or food role
Hours of Work: 40 hour working week
- Pay Rate €10.86 per hour
- Premium Rates and generous commission structure
- Permanent opportunities available for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.