Job Title - Customer Service Agent
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Temporary Customer Service Agent in Dublin 12. This position will be covering Maternity Leave.
The Role: Customer Service Agent
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
In the role you will be required to multitask, answer calls from our Customers, process orders, handling any Customer enquiries and Complaints in a friendly and efficient manner. You will also be required to provide cover for the Trade Counter department if and when needed.
This position requires you to process Customer transactions efficiently and accurately ensuring that all orders are processed within the service levels.
- Answering Phones
- Live Chat
- Processing orders
- Deal with any customer complaints or Enquiries
- Use the SAP system on a daily basis
- Processing orders by phone, fax, e-mail and letter
- Processing Blocked orders
- Add contacts onto SAP
- Contact customers about delivery date changes
- Track orders and provide POD's for customers
- Issue credit and debit notes as directed
- Raise free of charge orders where directed
- Create price confirmations when requested by the customer
- Filing and general office duties
- Attend and contribute to team and company meetings
- Provide cover for the Trade Counter department if and when required
- Promote all our services in particular our website functionalities
- All other duties deemed relevant to the role
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with best practice procedures
- To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers
- Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach to customers at all times
- Beat customer expectations, e.g. through continuous improvement, prevention of error recurrence, etc.
- Take responsibility in resolving any customer complaints
- Be an active member of the customer service team
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure procedures are followed.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday : 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience dealing with customers either face-to-face or over the phone
- The ability to adapt to the changing environment within the department
- Critical thinking when dealing with customer enquiries and issues
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in using Microsoft applications
- Over a year working in a customer service department as a customer service agent
- To have completed a customer care/service course
- To have successfully completed an ECDL or equivalent course
- Good understanding of the company, the services we provide and what our customers expect from us
- Experience using SAP
- Experience in outbound calls
Pay rate €12.50 per hour
Opportunity to apply for permanent vacancies with our client if they arise
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.