Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5pm Friday 8.45am - 4pm
Basic per hour:
*GCSE Grade C passes in English and Maths (or equivalent)
*Experience within a busy administration environment
*Experience in a busy inbound call-centre environment
*High level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages
*Ability to work accurately under pressure and within strict deadlines
*Highly customer focused and able to demonstrate excellent communication/telephone skills
*Flexible approach to work
*Ability for overtime if required
*Customer Care training and/or Telephone Skills training
*Experience of order processing, data entry, providing quotations
*Experience of using sales order processing packages / customer databases
* Liaise with Customers and provide a high level of Customer Service
* Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal/external customers
* Process orders received via fax, telephone or email, accurately and within specific time lines.
* Adhere to the Company's internal customer service standards: Quality Performance Process; telephone greeting and manner; professional written communications; agreed response times, etc.
* Check stock levels as required and advise customers of alternatives if necessary.
* Display a flexible and co-operative approach at all times.
* Ensure extensive product knowledge is maintained.
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
This is a temp to permanent position. Once you transfer to a permanent contract with the client you can also expect:
*Career progression opportunities
*Free Life Assurance
*Employee Savings Scheme
*Discounts off company products
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.