Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Operations Administrator on behalf of their client, a global company specialising in IT. This is a temporary role initially for approx. 6 months but may develop into a permanent position for the right candidate. This role will be based in Swords.
The main duties will include:
- Managing inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting customers with queries and assist with order processing
- Analysing customer account information and updating database system
- Provide administrative support including extensive work on MS Office
- Liaising with other departments daily
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Leaving Certificate including 5 passes at Ordinary Level including a pass in Maths and English
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Oracle a distinct advantage
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. The rate of pay on offer is €12-12.50. The working hours will be 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday (flexible).
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.