Position: Accounts Administrator
Full Time, Permanent
Located in Banbridge, our client is a successful local Construction Contractor, working across the UK and Ireland. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Accounts Administrator to help support the ongoing business functions.
Your new Job is varied and will involve assisting with the following:
- Book-keeping (using both Sage & Excel), incl posting purchase invoices and supplier payments.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Managing Bank Lodgements, Petty Cash
- Dealing with queries from staff/Suppliers and external Contractor
- General Administration of the office
- Assisting in the setting up of meetings and coordination of the
- Processing of On-Line payments.
- Raising Customer Invoices and Associated Paperwork
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger postings
- Credit Control
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Carrying out compliance checks
- Dealing with telephone queries
- General Administration duties
- Candidates should have experience working in a similar position.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Desirable experience working within the Construction Industry.
- Two years experience working within a similar busy finance environment
- Experience of working with computerised accounts packages (Microsoft NAV desirable but not essential)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Accounts Administrator role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***