CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our client an innovative online retailer is currently looking for a proactive individual. This is a great opportunity to play a role as part of the Company's ambitious growth plans.
- Taking a high volume of incoming calls which include customer complaints, queries, orders, contacting potential customers, order processing and arranging deliveries
- Liaise with warehouse on orders and delivery amendments
- Deal with direct customer service calls and email queries
- Resolve any delivery
Hours of Work:
- You will be required to work 40 hrs per week. From time to time you may have to work more hours during peak trading periods.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends at peak season
- £16-20k depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.