CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, INSURANCE
DERRY CITY/ COLERAINE
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Our client is a well known Insurance provider with offices throughout Northern Ireland. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and require experienced Customer Service Advisors for their Derry City and Coleraine offices.
Working to acheive operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products. Targets will include customer contact levels, number of leads obtained, number of sales generated, Net Promoter Score, Customer Service Indicator and quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
- Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
- Advising, recommending, selling and servicing appropriate insurance products to meet the customer's needs;
- Complying with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, along with face to face activities, generating new business and to service existing customers;
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship;
- Complying with FCA requirements, including adhering to agreed scripts;
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
- Developing knowledge of the product range;
- Behaving in a professional manner at all times, whilst taking an open and honest approach to all responsibilities;
- Attending meetings and team briefings;
- Participating in training and coaching sessions and ensuring the update and maintenance of personal training records;
- Flexibility to travel to other branches if required.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Services role.
Salary: £18k - £20k depending on experience
Bonus: On target bonus of 10% increasing to a maximum of 20% depending on performance payable annually.
Pension: 4% Employer contribution
Annual Leave: Starting 22 days + 7 stats and 2 floating stats.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.