Hours - 37.5 Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor that has a polite and professional telephone manner, good organisational, administration and negotiation skills.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor you will work within a small team answering incoming calls from new and existing clients.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager you will be responsible for liaising with our customers to maintain excellent customer relationships. Must be an excellent communicator, have fantastic people skills and be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any issues or complaints.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Provide cover for the department when needed.
- Encourage good working relationships between departments.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Experience within Customer Service.
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Experience in pricing and negotiation would be desirable.
- Previous experience using SAGE, CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Call centre background would be advantageous.