Customer Service Advisor
Grafton Recruitment is very excited to be working exclusively with a new client opening in Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new and exciting company with an ever growing customer base in the USA, UK and Ireland.
Hours of Work:
Variety of shifts between 09.00am - 2.00am, 5 out of 7 days per week.
As a customer service adviser, you can expect to assist with a range of calls/emails/chats from new and existing customers placing new orders, re-ordering and general queries. You will join a vibrant team who love their customers, delivering the highest quality of customer care and joyful experiences. The company is driven by customer experience, you will be continually supported, coached and encouraged to deliver your performance and your personal development.
- Handling calls, emails and chats from a wide variety of customers
- Delivering excellent call quality on every contact
- Building rapport with each customer to ensure they have the best experience possible
- Using an upbeat, friendly tone on every call
- Operating internal CRM and systems to process orders
- Upbeat, chatty and bubbly personality
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Fully flexible in regards to working hours including evenings and weekends
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
- If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV