Customer Service Agents that join the company will be rewarded with a basic pay rate of £10.12 per hour.
Potential to increase earnings by working overtime at time and a half and uplift in pay for unsociable hours. Yearly Bonus and monthly Flex payments
Genuine opportunities for career progression
Initially you will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, rising to 32 days holiday after you've been in the role for 12 weeks.
Full training provided, both class room based and on the job
- Previous call centre or banking experience is not essential.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen desire to learn and have a hunger for success.
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work with skill, care and diligence and treat customers sensitvely and responsibly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Applicants will be subject to strict vetting, including 3 years of referencing, a credit check and criminal record check.