- Previous call centre or banking experience is not essential.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen desire to learn and have a hunger for success.
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work with skill, care and diligence and treat customers sensitively and responsibly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Applicants will be subject to strict vetting, including 3 years of referencing, a credit check and criminal record check.
Hours of work:
- Weekly rotational shift pattern
- Average of 35 hours per week
- Operating hours between 0700- 2300
- Maximum of 5 out of 7 days (over a Mon- Sun weekly period)
- Maximum of 7 weekend days over an 8 week period
- 2 consecutive midweek NWD's when a full weekend is worked
- 8 weeks notice of confirmed shift pattern