Customer Service Advisors, QFA/APA Qualified, Dublin Central
Our Client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial Services is seeking to recruit Qualified Customer Service Advisors to their Branch Network in the Dublin Central Area. These are permanent role opportunities.
Customer Service Advisors are highly skilled and qualified retail bankers who hold QFA qualifications, or APA in Loans, Investments and Regulation, so this will be essential
What you'll do
You'll be focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and you'll play a key role in the overall success of your branch, where you'll actively pursue new business, and work effectively with your branch team.
Day to day, you'll:
- Identify customer needs and recommend pivotal products and services which meet their requirements, such as mortgages and savings, both over the telephone and face to face
- Proactively manage your time and seek opportunities to contact our customers to have a full diary of appointments
- Offer simple, straightforward help and advice to make sure our customers are confident they're making the right choices
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, your relevant qualification will be complimented by a real passion for customer service, and a proactive approach to managing customer relationships. As a self starter with previous experience in business development, you'll have a strong combination of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to confidently engage with customers.
Enjoying working as part of a team, as well as being able and comfortable in working on your own initiative, you'll be able to identify new customer opportunities.
You'll also have:
- A proven track record in identifying customer needs, and in delivering excellent customer service
- Experience managing referrals in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of personal banking products
If you're passionate about providing outstanding customer service and hold a QFA qualification, or APA in Loans, Investments and Regulation we would welcome your application for these exciting roles.
- You'll gain valuable experience picking up your Branch Manager's responsibilities as and when required
- The exposure you gain will enable you to really steer the way your future career develops
- A competitive salary is on offer for these roles and you'll also join a retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from within a fully flexible reward programme.
Fitness and Probity
This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and Fitness and Probity (F&P) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks. There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit, proper and sound standing to perform in the post.
To express your interest in these roles please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link.