Customer Service Agent
Temporary to Permanent
I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Agents in Newry. This role will begin as a temp position however there is a possibility of becoming permanent.
You will provide accurate and efficient customer information on services whilst ensuring you deliver high quality customer service.
- Answer all telephone calls within a timely manner
- Provide accurate information
- Acknowledge and record customer complaint
- Manage reservations
- Manage renewals
- Assist in the administration of applications
- Respond to general enquiries (Telephone, Email and Live chat)
- Undertake additional tasks as required.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a customer service role
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's grade C or above inc English and Maths
- Ability to compile reports, complete forms and provide written responses to customer complaints
- Ability to manage a high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please submit your CV via the link below for the attention of Katie Doyle .
***Please not that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***