Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation requires a temporary full time Customer Service Agent to start as soon as possible for a temporary assignment expected to last until September 2019 with possible extension.
Pay rate: £8.77p/h
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
· A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math.
· 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment.
· Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
· Experience of producing and interpreting reports
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports.
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary.
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts.
- Schedule and prioritise own work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels.
- Support effective working relationships within business area
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland