Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a number of Customer Service Agents for our client based in Dublin 22. This will initially be temporary contracts but with a strong view to permenent for the right candidates.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic and competitive Customer Service Agents to join their Customer Service team. You should be an excellent communicator, be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries.
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner
- Delivery of a professional, efficient and timely standard of customer service
- Drive sales of new and complimentary product ranges
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Ask questions to identify customer needs effectively and maximise sales opportunities
- Develop relationships and build rapport with our customers and business partners to ensure customer satisfaction (account management style with your own defined set of customers)
- Build an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of industry trends
- Contribute to the overall success of the sales teams through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focusing new business campaigns
Skills & Qualifications - Essential
- Proven experience within a contact centre environment or other sales/customer service role
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with drive, enthusiasm and a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints effectively
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets within a team environment
- Confident and professional manner
Skills & Qualifications - Desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP
- Experience of working in a FMCG and / or food role
- Basic hourly rate of €10.86ph plus excellant commission structure
- Located in Dublin 22
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why choose Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.