Customer Service Agents - Ongoing Temporary
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies for customer service / call centre agents based in Citywest.
The role will be providing technical support to our client's business customers through phone and email.
Responsibilities will include:
- High volume call handling (inbound & outbound)
- Managing high volume email enquiries
- Troubleshoot and resolving customer issues
- Booking Engineer visits if required
- Logging and managing tickets
- Managing complaints
Hours of work:
Various shifts - Monday to Saturday from 8am to 7pm
- 1 years experience in a busy call centre
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of working with targets / KPI's
- Excellent pay rate €11.28per hour
- Located in City West
- Ongoing temporary work with a view to being made permanent for the right candidate
- Huge room for career progression
- Great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.