Customer Service & Sales Administrator - Blanchardstown
Customer Service & Sales Administrator | Manufacturing & Distribution | Blanchardstown
The Client: Located in Dublin 15, our client is a leading supplier to the manufacturing, distribution and construction industries and has a well established presence in Ireland. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and due to an increase in business, they are seeking to expand their customer service and sales team.
The Role: As a Customer Service & Sales Administrator, you will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts, develop business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the department. This is a busy, varied role with scope for career progression and development opportunities.
The main duties will include:
- Handling all customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Take and distribute incoming calls to the relevant departments
- Process customer orders on internal systems and ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed timeframes; ensure deliveries are dispatched correctly as per order by liaising with various departments
- Provide expert product knowledge to customers (training provided)
- Contract administration and co-ordination of contractual changes, quotations, price lists
- Provide support to marketing on a regular basis - event and trade show administration, issuing brochures, business development support
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Experience in retail or FMCG sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Salary €23-25k
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation.
The working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable. For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.