Customer Service Coordinator | Medical Devices | Dublin North
As Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for the management of the customer service function within the business. With accountability for dealing with all escalated customer service issues and working closely with key accounts this role is pivotal to the success and development of the business. You will have the task of improving the overall customer service experience and image of the company and its brand whilst working closely with the Management Team and the Sales Team.
- Manage the inbound and outbound customer service call strategy for the business in order to improve the overall output and performance. You must lead by example, have excellent telephone and communication skills and possess the ability to recognise the changes that need to be made.
- Ensure all customer orders and quotations are keyed and responded to efficiently.
- Manage those who work within the department (one, other than yourself), delegate and measure performance as required.
- Provide support for the field based sales team and work closely to meet and exceed your targets on a continuous basis.
- Develop sales leads with a proactive approach which will include meeting customers, assessing their needs and developing relationships.
- Ensure prompt responses to day to day queries and convert enquires and quotations into sales where possible.
- Become the key point of contact for our customer base - essentially the "go to person" who takes ownership of their enquiries.
- Become an active participant in sales initiatives, promotions etc. and participate as required at various trade shows and events.
- You will work closely with department managers to create maximum synergy, co-ordination and co-operation in order to achieve the goals of the Company.
- Drive daily call activities including proactive call campaigns. You will be expected to add to the top line working in conjunction with the sales team and senior management.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Must possess a qualification in customer service and/or business administration or equivalent work experience (minimum 5 years).
- Must have a full clean drivers licence.
- Must have excellent written and oral (communication) skills.
- A self-starter who is professional, demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and possesses very strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an interest in sales and leading growth.
- Have extensive customer service skills with a proven ability to deal with irate customers.
- Must have a proven track record in building successful business relationships.
- Show evidence of managing change within an organisational context.
- Must have a proven track record of interaction with other departments in a professional and efficient results-orientated manner
- 9am - 5am
- Career Progression
- Modern offices
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button