Customer Service Officer
Located in the Stranmillis Road area of Belfast, our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland is seeking individuals to join their busy team.
Our client has indicated a need for a Customer Services Officer within a very busy office environment. The role involves the processing and opening of business accounts and is face paced and high pressured. The role is primarily a processing role, however customer contact will be required where there is additional needs/requirements from a customer to progress an account application, however not the case in all scenarios.
The role is offered on a temporary basis and is expected to be for a 6 months plus duration based within the Corporate Operations Department of the bank.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a great customer service attitude as well as the ability to work well as part of a team.
Hours of Work: 35 Hours per week (candidates must be available to work between 8-5 Monday to Friday, part time hours are not available)
- 5 GCSE's A-C grade including Maths and English
- Administration experience including: filing records, making outgoing telephone calls, basic computer use
- Good numerical ability
- Understanding of importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong demonstrable PC skills with Microsoft office - including Word & Excel
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Financial Services Organisation is strongly desirable pre-screening will be required which would include candidate's passing a credit vetting check.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.