Customer Service Officer / Cashier - P/T Newry
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation requires a Customer Service Officer/Cashier for their Newry Branch. The role will be for 3 days per week working full days Mon /Thurs/Fri.
Potential Duration: 9 months
As a Cashier, working regularly in a face to face environment with customers, you will provide the highest quality service and banking advice including offering products and services available by them. This will include providing information on customer accounts and arranging appointments with new and existing customers to advise on additional available products.
Ideally you will have:
- 2 years retail experience and/or relevant working experience in the financial services industry or 5 GCSE/Leaving Certificate passes at Grades A, B or C, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Desirable Criteria:
- Experience in sales and selling products or services
- Experience working in a target based environment
- Strong Customer service skills
- Good communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- This is a temporary role, working full time hours, 9 - 5, Mon /Thur/Fri a Branch in the area opens Saturday, there may be a requirement to work on rota basis on a number of Saturday's per month (9.30am-1.30pm)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying or wish to find out what locations are currently available please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.