Customer Services Operator
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be working with an international transport and logistics company who are looking to add an experienced Customer service professional to their team in Belfast on a Temporary basis.
The main duty of the role is to meet customers requirements according to their SLA's effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
The responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with Customers & internal departments via e-mail & telephone
- Receive and accurately enter Bookings on Companies TMS
- Arrange Haulage and Shipping according to companies procedures
- Book In with End User
- Ensuring deliveries are completed within the agreed time lines
- Invoicing in an accurate and timely manner
- Inputting of Accruals on the company's internal system
- POD Control
- Calculate and submit quotations in accordance with current procedures
- Create and maintain KPI's through the companies systems and Microsoft Excel
- Non Conformance Reporting when needed
- General Day to Day administrative duties
- Update Management Team of daily / weekly trends
- Knowledge of the Transport Industry
- Fluent Oral and Written English
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent IT skill
- Proven track record of Customer Services within a previous role
- Excellent numerical skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role would be between 9:00am and 5:30pm (Mon-Fri).
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***