Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative | Part-time Evenings |Bangor |£8.21p/h | Flexible Hours (temporary to permanent)
Grafton Recruitment in partnership with their client Teleperformance, is currently seeking a number of Customer Service Representatives to join their organisation on a temporary to permanent basis at their site in Bangor!
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management and work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. Their knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow them to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
We want to give you an opportunity to join the Team at Asos to become a specialist in effectively resolving customer queries.
Callers want to talk to people with personality. People who'll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you'll have the chance to support one of the UK's leading online fashion retailers.
- Resolve inquiries with speed and precision
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details
- Comply with the company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for the product. If we work with the things we enjoy, then work should be a pleasurable place to be. We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of patience when dealing with difficult situations
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Our client is offering the unique opportunity for the successful applicants to pick and choose their own hours! This is a part-time position with flexibility of choosing minimum 20hours in the week with variety of starting and finishing times, with immediate start available and potential of going permanent. In return my client is offering initial training, annual leave and multiple recognition schemes.
For further information please submit your CV via link.