Job Title - Customer Service Representative
Are you a customer service wiz with experience in communicating with a diverse range of customers? Then this could be the role for you! A vibrant customer service team in Dublin 12 are on the hunt for multiple customer service agents.
- High volume call handling (inbound & outbound)
- Obtaining client information
- Verifying information
- Responding to inquires
- Managing complaints
- Troubleshoot significant customer service problems
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
- 1-2 years experience in a busy call centre
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of working with targets / KPI's
- A strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, tablets and smart-phones to assist with troubleshooting technical queries.
- Excellent Salary €25,000
- 2 yearly performance bonuses (€1000 x2)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Great team environment
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic location (on the luas line)
- Free on-site parking
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.