CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE |GLASNEVIN |
THE CLIENT |
Located in Glasnevin, our client is a successful company throughout the Island of Ireland. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Customer Service Representative to work with their team starting Mid September for a One Year Fixed Term Contract with the potential of the position becoming permanent.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts by developing business relationships via phone and email as well as providing daily administrative support to the department. This is a busy, varied role coordinating orders with relevant departments and clients providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Handling customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with various departments such as External Sales, Customer Support, Merchandising and Distribution to ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Communicate to key managers relevant information to effectively manage customer expectations
- Supply chain support : includes service level reporting, stock reporting, goods in and customer return processing
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting and maintaining database
- Strong customer service skills with effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and experience using SAP
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.