Customer Service Representative - Public Sector - Dublin 2
Call Centre Representative | Public Sector | Dublin 2 | 20 month contract
The Client: Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading government body specialising in social inclusion and local and community development. Our client is committed to providing management and support services in the areas of early years and young people.
The Role: As a Customer Service Representative you will be required to support key functions within the customer service department. You will be responsible for handling incoming calls focused on early year's service customer service, quality and compliance. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement strong, innovative responses based ad herring to company policies. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm/8am-4pm/10am-6pm
- 2-3 years in an administrative role
- At least 1 years call centre experience required, preferably in the public sector
- Responsible and accountable for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA's within a solution focused manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with public sector in house systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in the public sector/early years sector is an advantage
- Third level education
- Hourly pay rate of €12.33 p/hour (€25,909 annual salary equivalent)
- After 6 months eligable for pension and flexi time
- 26 days holidays
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the public sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.