Customer Service/Clerical Officer | Public Services | 6-9 month contract
The Client: Located in Drogheda, Co. Louth, our client is a specialist provider of local and community services. They are seeking a suitably experienced candidate to join their team on a 6-9 month contract basis initially, however, there is a possibility that this role may extend, depending on business requirements.
The Role: As Customer Service Administrator/Clerical Officer, you will be required to support key functions for the front office. The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Handling customer service queries in person as well as via phone/email
- Handle appointment setting, liaising with customers to schedule appointments and follow up with all relative correspondence
- Processing transactions in a public facing environment, logging payments and issuing receipts, reconciling records daily
- Administration tasks such as managing filing system, audit support, database management, data entry
- Provide support to senior management such as diary management, ordering of office supplies, inventory management and other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Contract: 6-9 months but may extend depending on business requirements. The working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 1-2 years customer service/administration experience required preferably in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly pay rate of €12.47 per hour (€25k annual salary equivalent)
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- Convenient, central location
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.