Business Development Coordinator | Utilities Company | Temporary role initially for approx. 6-7 months but may develop into a longer term position. This role will be based in Blanchardstown.
The main duties will include:
- Managing inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Analysing customer account information and updating database system
- Provide administrative support including extensive work on MS Office/Excel
- Liaising with other departments daily from various levels throughout the business
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Leaving Certificate including 5 passes at Ordinary Level including a pass in Maths and English
- The ideal candidates will have very strong administration experience
- Highly IT literate
- Previous tender experience (an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Excel and SAP (an advantage)
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation. The rate of pay on offer is €12 p/hour. The working hours will be 8.30am-5pm/8.00am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.