Customer Services Account Executive
The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
The Role: Responsible for all aspects of stock control for the GB warehouse including day to day transactions as well as month end procedures and reporting. They will assist in providing a comprehensive quality service to all company customers.
- Work as part of a Dynamic Global Team to provide a high quality service to all customers, including potential new customers
- Responsible for order processing and confirmation with excellent attention to detail; Order status reporting to customers following liaison with other departments as necessary
- Responsible for the preparation of private and confidential customer specific documents
- Setting up of Customer Accounts and maintaining customer profiles including price updates, including a high level of confidentiality.
- Reporting of QA complaints and organising return and replacement of goods as necessary.
- Completing various spreadsheet based databases as required in the Customer Services Department
- Updating stock records for goods inwards and despatch documentation.
- Liaising with warehouse staff and other departments re stock movements
- Managing use by dates of stock to ensure oldest stock is used first
- Dealing with delivery queries, damaged stock and short dated stock
- Manage and Control half yearly and year end stock take, and regular cycle counts
- Stock aging analysis and reporting including month end reconciliations
Hours of work: Full-time
- Qualified to A level or equivalent
- Previous experience in MS office applications including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create effective relations both internally, externally and with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- 2 years previous experience of working in a busy office department
- Previous experience of stock planning and control.
- Previous experience of Spectra or similar financial package
- Attractive Salary
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.