Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Customer Services Administrator to join their team asap.
Role : Customer Services Administrator
Location : Ballymoney/Ballycastle/Limavady ( Must be able to cover all areas as requested )
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £7.83 12 weeks + £9.78
Main Duties :
- To provide an efficient, professional, comprehensive, customer focused service in relation to internal and external communications with visitors to the Council and to the general public. This will include meeting, greeting and directing visitors, staff and contractors as required.
- Provide a range of front of desk customer services including assessing and addressing customer queries/complaints, taking messages and directing calls and enquiries to relevant departments.
- Assist the Civic Facilities Manager to review, design and improve front line systems and procedures for the effective delivery of customer services.
- Operate the room booking system for Civic Buildings and Town Halls and assist in optimising the hire of Council facilities in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain and tidy the reception area ensuring that ICT, telephony and postage systems and other processes are operational on a daily basis and updated as and when required.
- To redirect unanswered calls and to ensure, so far as possible, that these callers are connected to an appropriate person in a timely and efficient manner.
- To assess, advise and deal with members of the public who contact the Council by telephone for information about other local and central government agencies, ie. Northern Ireland Housing Executive, Power NI etc.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and couriers, in accordance with Council policy and procedures. Liaise with suppliers when required.
- for the Registration Service using Outlook calendars over four locations.
- Undertake the full range of clerical and administrative duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, using Microsoft Office to prepare and circulate documents, access and use of the internet for research and information purposes.
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate to the achievement of the purpose and function of this post.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including English Language.
- A minimum of one year's reception experience. This experience must include all of the following:
- Operating a switchboard including receiving and transferring calls.
- Dealing face to face with facility visitors/users and providing customer support services.
- Responding to customer complaints, incidents and queries in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Taking room bookings, arranging equipment and catering requirements.
- Receipting, recording and distribution of mail and deliveries.
- Handling Cash.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' reception experience to include the areas outlined at 1-6 above.
- One year's experience of using Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.