Customer Services Analyst
Airport Road West
£20,000 - £22,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Services Analyst on behalf of their longstanding client in Belfast.
As an analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the practical work of completing projects that increase operational efficiencies and service delivery across Customer Services.
- Assist the Operational Support Manager in identifying opportunities for Customer Service delivery improvements
- Maintain existing customer services procedures via the company intranet and suggest improvements
- Assist with the planning and delivery of training to customer services agents and where applicable external agencies; where a new project or procedure has been introduced
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments to improve business performance
- Compile, produce and maintain statistics to enable reporting of companywide reports relating to asset maintenance
- Compile, produce and maintain companywide statistics and reports relating to connection activity
- Liaise with engineering, sales and other applicable departments to enable the communication to customers relating to Economic Appraisals
- Analyse and respond to all customer correspondence via the company email handling system and prepare appropriate solutions to customers
- Respond to inbound calls from internal and external customers during peak times
- Respond to complaints and analyse customer issues so as to develop processes and procedures to increase customer satisfaction
- Compile companywide reports producing findings and recommendations discovered when analysing company complaints
- A minimum of 2 year's experience working in an analytical role
- Ability to write business processes
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrate proven track record in reporting KPI's.
- A business administration qualification
- Experience in delivering bespoke training workshops
- Free Car Park
- Onsite Canteen
- Shower Facilities
- Free Bus from City Centre
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
Please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***