Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Customer Support Agent for a 6 month assignment starting ASAP.
Job Role: Customer Support Agent
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: Mon - Fri 37.5 hrs per week
Pay Rate: £8.77 p/h
Duration: 6 months
Key Duties / Responsibilities;
- Deal with both internal and external customer contacts to exceptional quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all SLAs and regulatory requirements on a daily basis.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts.
- Coordinate, prioritise and schedule work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels and achievement of internal and external targets.
- Strive to achieve First Time Resolution to all customer queries.
- Service Improvement
- Participate in company-wide business improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for service improvements and delivery.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers - listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives.
- Work as an effective member of the team.
- Support colleagues in the delivery of team objectives
- Uphold quality values in line responding to customer contacts in line with guidelines.
- Maintain and update information held on the database manually.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Customer Service/Contact Centre role.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet challenging qualitative and quantitative performance targets.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria then please upload your CV to the link provided.
Please note that successful candidates will be required to complete a Basic Access NI clearance at a cost of £18.00