Customer Services Scheduler
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Customer Services Scheduler. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. Working as part of a team, the main function of the Customer Services Scheduler is to plan and prioritise work requirements for a team of UK and Ireland based installers to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Prioritise all work requirements for Installers by managing their daily dairies
* Act as a first line contact for customer enquiry
* Allocate all planned Installs and Service Calls whilst keeping customers updated and ensuring Customer Satisfaction is met
* Appointment setting with customers
* Liaise and assist our Installers to ensure timely and efficient job completion
* Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and all service requirements are met
* Maximise our scheduling system
* Deliver a high level of Customer Service
* Work closely with our Technical Sales Manager and our Head of Customer Services to develop and improve processes and procedures
* Provide management with reports on daily, weekly and monthly activity
* Follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
* Additional duties which may be required by management from time to time.
* 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience of using a scheduling system / tool
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good written and verbal skills
* Experience in a busy office environment / customer service industry
* Good telephone skills and ability to use own initiative
* High level of planning and organisation skills
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Experience of working within an FMCG environment
The successful Customer Services Scheduler will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Customer Services Scheduler role will be based in Lisburn.
If you would like to discuss this Customer Services Scheduler job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.